St John's Church is located close to Peterborough Cathedral. The construction of the current church began in 1402 and it was dedicated to St John the Baptist on 26 June 1406. The church can be seen in the background of many historic photographs of the area over the centuries and is still a prominent feature in the city centre.
This is a print of an original watercolour created by UK artist, Martyn Hanks. (Product code: M017)
Price includes standard 2nd class UK p&p.