The neo-Jacobean Tankyard building, now known as Bedford Hall, included a 96 ft high water tower, erected in 1855, that supplied fresh water to the village. The building houses Thorney Heritage Museum, part of the Greater Fens Museum Partnership.
This is a print of an original watercolour created by UK artist, Martyn Hanks. (Product code: M019)
Price includes standard UK p&p.